We teach Arabic grammar. Whether you want to learn Classical Arabic (Quran, Hadith, Islamic texts) or Modern Standard Arabic (Speaking to Arabs, Reading Novels, Writing, Listening to Al-Jazeera, etc.), learning the fundamentals of Arabic is your first step.
Our classes are live through Zoom. After class has ended, we post the recording online for viewers to see. Each student will have access to the recordings for one year.
Yes. After each topic we give you either Quranic verses or hadith exercises to test out the new topic you’ve learned.
Why Quran and hadith?
- It is voweled (most Arabic texts are not voweled)
- If one can break down Quran and hadith, then everything else becomes easier
- There are many translations available
We offer 4 courses:
- Part One – Morphology
- Part Two – Syntax
- Part Three – Advanced Arabic
Yes, once you purchase the course we will send you the workbook in the mail. We ship everything through priority mail. Prices may be higher than usual due to Covid-19. We appreciate your patience.
We offer courses every 2 months.
Each course costs $150, including shipping for U.S. and Canada.
- Someone who wants to understand the Quran and hadith
- Someone who has studied Arabic but wants a better grammatical understanding
- PhD students seeking to access classical texts
- University students looking for a supplementary resource
- Curious explorers
You will learn the basic fundamental building blocks of Arabic. Some call this grammar. Some topics included are
- Three Parts of Speech (Nouns, Verbs, and Prepositions)
- Conjugations of verbs
- How to use an Arabic-to-English dictionary
- Types of sentences
- Correcting misconceptions
Yes, but the student has to pay shipping costs. We also recommend paying in advanced to allow time for the books to arrive. Due to the Covid-19 situation shipping may take longer.
You have two options:
- Attend the next month
- Sign up and watch the recordings